Spellbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG that let's you experience the wizarding world like never before.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Yule Ball

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anna Scott Rosenblood
Admin
Anna Scott Rosenblood

The Yule Ball Empty
PostSubject: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:29 am

I strode down the hall, my cheeks deep pink, giggling wildly. The girls all glared at me with envy: apparently word had gotten out. Albus Severus Potter was taking me to the ball. I walked back to the common room, and the whole of Ravenclaw girls crowded around me... Asking me questions like, What did he say? and Was he nervous? I simply smiled and tried to answer their questions cooly: He told me he'd liked me since first year and then just kinda asked me... He was just hanging with Rose and James and... After a hoard of questions, I trudged up the stairs to bed, a grin spread on my face.

Who are you all taking to the ball? What are you wearing? It's RPG time! Let's get rolling!
Back to top Go down
https://spellbound.rpg-board.net
Libra Ray Jones

Libra Ray Jones

The Yule Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:11 pm

I slammed my feet on the table and leaned back against one of the chairs in the Ravenclaw common room. Dresses. Dancing. Dresses. Ugh. The last thing I wanted to do was go to the Yule Ball. I'd rather be shooting arrows at boys than dancing with them, and besides, Albus Severus was taken by my friend Anna. But no matter, I'd have my fun by shooting arrows through the windows and maybe throwing various objects through them, just to bother the party-goers. As long as I didn't get asked, I would be fine.

Well, I would never admit it to anyone, but I actually did want to go. I would be perfectly happy to not go, but I still had a glimmer of hope that someone would ask.
Back to top Go down
Anna Scott Rosenblood
Admin
Anna Scott Rosenblood

The Yule Ball Empty
PostSubject: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:55 pm

The next day was treachery - boys were asking left and right, girls giggled and shrieked - it was utter chaos. In the corridors, I talked with Libra, who was feeling a little gloomy, "Too bad you took the only good one," she moaned. I shrugged. "I mean, Hugo's not half bad..." She smiled. "Or James..." Just then, by coincidence, a gang of Gryffindor guys walked by. James stopped for a second, and pretended to tie his shoe. He shouted up to Hugo and the rest, "You guys go on, need to... er... tie my shoe." After he finished "tying" he got up and turned to Libra. He started to stutter, "Er, um, Libra?" I fought back a giggle. "Yeah?" Libra said it like nothing was happening. "I was wondering if you wanted to... er... dance with me? At the ball?"
Back to top Go down
Libra Ray Jones

Libra Ray Jones

The Yule Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:21 pm

Libra shrugged. "Sure, why not?" She smiled at him, then kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Libra Ray Jones

Libra Ray Jones

The Yule Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:33 pm

I kept walking, making a note to self to talk to Anna about her plans for the ball.
Back to top Go down
Asrin Lovegood

Asrin Lovegood

The Yule Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:04 pm

As I was walking in the hall I ran into Libra, who was one of my friends. Even if we weren't in the same house doesn't mean we can't be friends. When we ran into each other we wanted to talk because we had not seen each other since we started going to Hogwarts. I said, "Hey Libra, do you want to go to the three broomsticks with me to just get some butter-beer?"
Back to top Go down
Libra Ray Jones

Libra Ray Jones

The Yule Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:54 pm

"Sure!" Libra said to Asrin.
Back to top Go down
Anna Scott Rosenblood
Admin
Anna Scott Rosenblood

The Yule Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:05 am

Two weeks later, Libra and I were getting ready for the ball. I was straightening my hair with a charm I had learned from Asrin, and we were both slipping into darling dresses, mine a wondrous sky blue with ruffled sleeves. I asked Libra if she had talked at all about the ball when at the Three Broomsticks with Asrin, and if she had any information to share.
Back to top Go down
Libra Ray Jones

Libra Ray Jones

The Yule Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:55 pm

This one is the dress.
Back to top Go down
Asrin Lovegood

Asrin Lovegood

The Yule Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:23 pm

I was in the Gryffindor common room whispering to Lily about our plans for the ball she told me she hadn't gotten asked to go yet and I said, "I haven't gotten asked either." just then Hugo walked over and said, "Um...Asrin." I said, "Yeah." Hugo started again, "I was wondering if you could...go...um...to the ball with me?" I said, "Sure." then I whispered to Lily, "Now I've gotten asked." Lily smiled as I giggled. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Anna Scott Rosenblood
Admin
Anna Scott Rosenblood

The Yule Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:50 pm

I put some muggle makeup on - I thought it was rather genius - and twirled around happily in my dress. A smile crept upon my face as I imagined Albus - cute, funny Albus - his arms around me, in black dress robes. I giggled nervously.
Back to top Go down
Asrin Lovegood

Asrin Lovegood

The Yule Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:14 pm

I slipped into my dress put on some of a muggle item called "Makeup."
Slipped on some shoes and twirled around in front of Lily who was the cousin of the guy who I'm taking to the ball so she knows everything he'll like.
Lily said, "He'll like that. I know I like your shoes." I said, "Thanks Lily!" Lily said, "Your welcome." I thought that something was missing but I wasn't sure what. Then it came to me I needed to do something with my hair. I said to Lily, "Be right back." then I rushed into the bathroom. I picked up my wand and used a charm to curl my hair. You see, Asrin is very good at charms, she teach's charms she learns to her friends that are very useful. Then she put on some dream catcher earrings and she was ready to go. Asrin didn't ever get to wear anything like this before. She felt very grown-up.

Last edited by Asrin Lovegood on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Libra Ray Jones

Libra Ray Jones

The Yule Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:57 am

I looked at my dress (decided on the second one), tousled my curled hair, and put on some makeup. I looked at the dress and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Yule Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Yule Ball
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spellbound :: The Wizarding World :: Hogwarts School-
Jump to: